I’m changing it up, tired of mellow love songs and classics that put me to sleep. I need intensity at 128BPM and I need it now! Mondays can be slow to start, but not in this house. This weeks playlist is 9 gems that seem to play on repeat inside my head. CAUTION: The music you are about to hear may cause sudden and abrupt dance moves that make you shake things, spill coffee, and annoy others… listeners discretion is advised!
1. Felix Cartal – Who Even Am I
2. Chuckie & Junxterjack – Make Some Noise
3. Katy Perry – Dark Horse ft. Juicy J (Goldhouse Remix)
4. Martin Garrix & Jay Hardway – Wizard (Steerner Bootleg)
5. R3hab & NERVO & Ummet Ozcan – Revolution
6. David Guetta & Showtek – Bad ft. Vassy
7. Cash Cash – Lightning feat. John Rzeznik
8. Tritonal – Colors (Sweda Remix)
9. Syn Cole – Miami 82 (Avicii Edit)
I know, I know… you want more. You’ll just have to wait till next week!